Wednesday 9 October 2019

CAS Christmas Card


I made this card using Lawn Fawn Stitched Snowflakes and Everyday Sentiment Banners, W Plus 9 Hand Lettered Holidays stamps and dies and My Favorite Things Bold Diagonals background stamp.

I stamped the background to begin with VersaFine Satin Red ink and whilst it dried I die cut the snowflake and the Merry word.  I also stamped and heat embossed the sentiment and die cut it with the banner die.  I used a length of gold glitter tape to create a ribbon loop and then stacked the other elements on top with foam tape to add some dimension between the layers. To finish I die cut the background panel and added it to a top folding card base.  I then attached the stacked elements and finally I added glossy accents to the Merry die cut.

I am adding this card to the CAS(E) this Sketch #342 challenge.




2 comments:

  1. Love this! I had the idea of the ribbon in my head and here is your beautiful card. Nice work.

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.