Tuesday 19 April 2016

Get Well Soon Cards


These cards were created with Taylored Expressions Souper
 Soon, Lawn Fawn On The Mend, Doodlebug Twine, Die-namics
 Inside/Outside Stitched Circles and Bazzill cardstock.

I stamped both images and used the co-ordinating dies to cut 
them out.  I coloured the soup can with Copics and paper pieced
the tissue box.  I then created the front panel by die-cutting an
aperture.  It looked a little plain so I used a scoreboard to add 
horizontal lines.  Twine was wrapped around the top of card.  I 
stamped the sentiment and then adhered all the elements
 to a top folding card base using foam tape for dimension.

The inside of the card was finished with a further image
 and sentiment.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.