Wednesday 19 October 2016

MFT - Snuggle Bunnies

This card was made My Favorite Things Snuggle Bunnies stamps and dies, Stitched Circle Scallop Frame, Distress Inks in Ripe Persimmon, Candied Apple and Scattered Staw, Distress Watercolor cardstock, Copic Sketch markers, Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Mix and Bazzill cardstock and vellum.

The first step was to create the ink blended background panel which I then lightly spritzed with water.  I set this aside to dry whilst I stamped and coloured the 2 images.  The sentiment was heat embossed with Hero Arts white embossing powder.  I then die cut the scallop frame and added vellum behind it to help the main images stand out.  I then adhered everything to a top folding card base using foam tape for the sentiment and images.  The final step was to add the sequins.

I am adding this card to the Cas Colours and Sketches Challenge - 195

I am also adding it to Seven Hills Monthly Craft Challenge


3 comments:

  1. Such a fantastic card Nicola! The ink blending on the panel looks superb, and the scallop circle draws the eye beautifully to the snuggle bunny and teddy. Gorgeous! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Seven Hills Crafts :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome card! Love the inking and the adorable sentiment! Thanks for playing along with us at CC&S!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my goodness - how CUTE is this!?!?! The animals are darling, and I love how the colorful background shows through behind them. It's a fantastic card, and I'm so glad you shared it with us at CC&S! I hope you'll join us again soon for another challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.