Monday 21 March 2016

Distress Ink Background with My Favorite Things


I created this card using Distress Inks, My Favorite Things
Count The Stars stamps, Die-namics Count The Stars and
Stars & Wishes, Simon Says Stamp Falling Stars Stencil,
embossing paste and Bazzill cardstock.

The background of this card was inspired by the home screen 
on my mobile phone.  I used similar distress inks and blended
them onto white card.  I then stencilled embossing paste over this.

I stamped both parts of the sentiment onto black card and cut a 
flag end on each.  I die cut the word in vellum and silver
glitter cardstock then finally adhered all the elements onto a
top folding card base.

I heat embossed another sentiment in white on the inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.