Friday 29 January 2016

A Valentine's Card


This card was made using My Favourite Things
Blueprints 21, MFT Simply Circles background
stamp, MFT High Rise Alphabet and Wplus9 Hand
Lettered Thanks.

I began by using Tim Holtz Distress inks in Barn Door
and Fired brick to create a background from which to cut
the love letters.  I then added some water splashes and
finally heat embossed the whole piece with iridescent sparkle
embossing powder from JudiKins.

I die cut the letters and then stamped the background using
 red chalk ink.  I then die cut this piece with the largest of
the Blueprints dies.  I rounded the bottom of
corners of the white layer and adhered that with
foam tape.  I adhered the letters flat and finished with 
the black 'you' die cut.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.