Wednesday 28 June 2017

Miss You Card 2

 This card was made using My Favorite Things Dainty Scallop Cover-Up, Simon Says Stamp Clustered Leaves, Lil Inker Stitched Rectangles, MFT Springtime Blooms, Distress Inks in Mowed Lawn Twisted Citron and Crushed Olive and  Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Mix.

I began by inking a scrap of card with the Twisted Citron and then die cut the leaves.  I then added the other 2 inks to the tips and edges of each leaf.  Next, I die cut the scallop background and the rectangle frame.  I adhered the scallop background behind the frame and then trimmed the excess off.  I attached it to the card base with foam tape and then heat embossed the sentiment and added it.  Finally I added sequins to finish off.

I am adding this card to CAS(E) this Sketch - 227

 

1 comment:

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.