Sunday 16 April 2017

Get Well Soon Card


This card was made with Paper Smooches Borders 1 dies, Picked Raspberry Distress Ink, Mama Elephant Labeled Messages, My Favorite Things cardstock and Pretty Pink Posh Sparkling Clear Mix sequins.

I water coloured the white layer with several layers of distress ink and once dry I flicked on some white copic pigment.  I stamped the sentiment with versafine ink and die cut the border die twice to make the 'heartbeat' line....(do those lines have a proper name??)  Lastly I added a few sequins.

I am adding this card to CAS(E) this Sketch - 217

3 comments:

  1. Oh, I love this! Fabulous take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is gorgeous! I love the pink and the black contrast with the fun border! I predict a winner with this!

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE this . A BIG WOW!!!
    Thank you so much for playing at CTS!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.