Tuesday 31 January 2017

I Kinda Like You Card - MFT Beary Special Birthday


I am slowly getting back into cardmaking and blogging after a winter plagued by health issues.

This card was made using My Favorite Things - Bear Special Birthday stamps and dies, Inside & Outside Stitched Circle Stax, Chevron Grid Background stamp and Cement Grey cardstock and ink, Bazzill cardstock and We R Memory Keepers Gemstone Next Level embossing folder.

The background was stamped directly onto the card base with matching ink first.  I then stamped and heat embossed the sentiment and adhered it to the circle, trimming the excess off underneath.  The images, which I coloured with Copic markers were added next with foam tape for dimension.  The circle was then attached to the card base with more foam adhesive.  Next I coated the balloon and gift ribbons with Wink of Stella clear glitter and finally added a layer of Glossy Accents to the balloon.  The white marks that show on the photograph are the reflection from said Glossy Accents.

I am adding this card to Less Is More #313 - Balloons

5 comments:

  1. What a super card, so stylish but also really fun! I LOVE the gemstones embossing folder - what a fab effect - and Beary Special Birthday is probably one of my fave stamp sets ever, so this card really appeals. Great colouring too. Love it all! Thanks so much for playing with us at Less is More :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a pretty card. Love this little guy! Thanks for sharing at Less is More!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute, super fun and super clean layout.
    Great idea with that BG embossing folder ... they're great aren't they!
    Thanks for playing along at Less is More. Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw your card at LIM gallery and had to pop by I adore all the details! Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous little card! I love how you've put this together. A great background and what a fab way to use the embossing folder, I have that folder so must remember this!
    Thanks so much for sharing with us at Less is More, Anita x

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.