Thursday 31 March 2016

You're So Cool


This card was created with My Favorite Things Blueprints
13, Die-namics Inside/Outside Stitched Rectangles, Simon says 
Stamp Ice Cream Dream, Heidi Swapp September Skies paper,
 Tim Holtz Distress Watercolor Cardstock, Distress Inks and
 Bazzil Cardstock.

I stamped the images with versafine onyx black ink and then
watercoloured with distress inks.  I then stamped the sentiment
 and die cut the panel.  I created a top folding card base and
 added a panel of die cut paper before adhereing the 
watercoloured layer with foam tape.  The final step was to coat
 each of the images with a clear Wink of Stella glitter pen.

On the inside I stamped a further sentiment and 2 smaller ice
lolly images.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.