Friday 12 February 2016

Stamping With Watercolours


I created this card with Kuretake Gansai Tambi Watercolours,
Elle-ments Wonky Stitches, Elle-ments Thank You, My Favourite
Things Bold Diagonal Stripes Background stamp, Pretty Pink
Posh Sparkling Clear sequins in 8, 6 and 4mm and Bazzill cardstock.

I started by created the background.  I painted directly onto the
 stamp and then laid the watercolour card on to the stamp.  I set
 this piece aside to dry.  I die cut the word die 3 times and 
adhered them together.  I created the card blank and stamped
 another sentiment inside.  I then die cut the watercolour piece,
 added craft foam behind it and then assembled the card.

1 comment:

  1. Lovely card....love the bright colours and bold sentiment...Joolsx

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.